Doping

słowa kluczowe: ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 10667

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 25 Napisanych postów 1453 Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 20850
Ile razy to widzimy w postach na SFD .....po cyklu to zma, tribulus i booster tescia i przysadka wroci do normy.

Najpierw rozprawimy sie z ZMA :)

1: Eur J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jan;63(1):65-70. Epub 2007 Sep 19.
Links
Serum testosterone and urinary excretion of steroid hormone metabolites after administration of a high-dose zinc supplement.
Koehler K, Parr MK, Geyer H, Mester J, Schänzer W.

Institute of Biochemistry, German Research Centre of Elite Sport, German Sport University Cologne, Cologne, Germany. [email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To investigate whether the administration of the zinc-containing nutritional supplement ZMA causes an increase of serum testosterone levels, which is an often claimed effect in advertising for such products; to monitor the urinary excretion of testosterone and selected steroid hormone metabolites to detect potential changes in the excretion patterns of ZMA users. SUBJECTS: Fourteen healthy, regularly exercising men aged 22-33 years with a baseline zinc intake between 11.9 and 23.2 mg day(-1) prior to the study. RESULTS: Supplementation of ZMA significantly increased serum zinc (P=0.031) and urinary zinc excretion (P=0.035). Urinary pH (P=0.011) and urine flow (P=0.045) were also elevated in the subjects using ZMA. No significant changes in serum total and serum free testosterone were observed in response to ZMA use. Also, the urinary excretion pattern of testosterone metabolites was not significantly altered in ZMA users. CONCLUSIONS: The present data suggest that the use of ZMA has no significant effects regarding serum testosterone levels and the metabolism of testosterone in subjects who consume a zinc-sufficient diet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Drugie badanie bylo zrobione bodajze przez Richard'a Kreider'a a dotyczylo zmassa firmy cytodene

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004 Dec 31;1(2):12-20.
Links
Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism.
Wilborn CD, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, Taylor LW, Marcello BM, Rasmussen CJ, Greenwood MC, Almada A, Kreider RB.

Exercise & Sport Nutrition Lab, Baylor University, Waco, TX.

ABSTRACT : This study examined whether supplementing the diet with a commercial supplement containing zinc magnesium aspartate (ZMA) during training affects zinc and magnesium status, anabolic and catabolic hormone profiles, and/or training adaptations. Forty-two resistance trained males (27 +/- 9 yrs; 178 +/- 8 cm, 85 +/- 15 kg, 18.6 +/- 6% body fat) were matched according to fat free mass and randomly assigned to ingest in a double blind manner either a dextrose placebo (P) or ZMA 30-60 minutes prior to going to sleep during 8-weeks of standardized resistance-training. Subjects completed testing sessions at 0, 4, and 8 weeks that included body composition assessment as determined by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, 1-RM and muscular endurance tests on the bench and leg press, a Wingate anaerobic power test, and blood analysis to assess anabolic/catabolic status as well as markers of health. Data were analyzed using repeated measures ANOVA. Results indicated that ZMA supplementation non-significantly increased serum zinc levels by 11 - 17% (p = 0.12). However, no significant differences were observed between groups in anabolic or catabolic hormone status, body composition, 1-RM bench press and leg press, upper or lower body muscular endurance, or cycling anaerobic capacity. Results indicate that ZMA supplementation during training does not appear to enhance training adaptations in resistance trained populations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A ostatnio przetestowano (w niemczech) SNAC System’s ZMA za którym to suplem stoi niejaki pan Victor Conte - inwentor ZMA!!!

I co wyszlo.....znow g**** heheheeheh

The team of researchers led by Wilhelm Schaenzer gave seven fitness fanatics the recommended dose of ZMA - three capsules per day, providing a total of thirty milligrams of zinc, 450 milligrams of magnesium and 11 milligrams of vitamin B6. The researchers made sure the athletes followed the advice of the manufacturer. The participants were asked to swallow the capsules with water between dinner and bedtime at minimum 1 h after the last food intake. Seven other athletes were given a placebo.

The Germans then monitored the concentration of androgens in the blood their subjects for 56 days.

When the researchers measured the concentrations of a series of natural androgens in the test subjects' urine the story was pretty much the same. The concentrations are listed in the table, but not in straightforward milligrams, as the figures have undergone statistical processing. But the message is clear. ZMA does not raise the androgen level. If anything, it appears to lower it a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Czy zma (lub lepiej sam cynk) moze pomoc podniesc tescia do maxymalnej naturalnej normy czlowieka? Tak jesli macie w diecie jego niedobór...

Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ.

Department of Internal Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan, USA.

Zinc deficiency is prevalent throughout the world, including the USA. Severe and moderate deficiency of zinc is associated with hypogonadism in men. However, the effect of marginal zinc deficiency on serum testosterone concentration is not known. We studied the relationship between cellular zinc concentrations and serum testosterone cross-sectionally in 40 normal men, 20 to 80 y of age. In four normal young men (27.5 +/- 0.5 y), we measured serum testosterone before and during marginal zinc deficiency induced by restricting dietary zinc intake. We also measured serum testosterone in nine elderly men (64 +/- 9 y) who were marginally zinc deficient before and after 3 to 6 mo of supplementation with 459 mumol/ d oral zinc administered as zinc gluconate. Serum testosterone concentrations were significantly correlated with cellular zinc concentrations in the cross-sectional study (lymphocyte zinc versus serum testosterone, r = 0.43, p = 0.006; granulocyte zinc versus serum testosterone, r = 0.30, p = 0.03). Dietary zinc restriction in normal young men was associated with a significant decrease in serum testosterone concentrations after 20 weeks of zinc restriction (baseline versus post-zinc restriction mean +/- SD, 39.9 +/- 7.1 versus 10.6 +/- 3.6 nmol/L, respectively; p = 0.005). Zinc supplementation of marginally zinc-deficient normal elderly men for six months resulted in an increase in serum testosterone from 8.3 +/- 6.3 to 16.0 +/- 4.4 nmol/L (p = 0.02). We conclude that zinc may play an important role in modulating serum testosterone levels in normal men.

Jestem otwarty na dyskusje obroncow zma (ps tyko nie wklejajcie artow z okladek supli zma eheheheheheh)

".... Then we'll see which are better, his steroids or mine"

Ekspert SFD
Pochwały Postów 686 Wiek 32 Na forum 11 Płeć Mężczyzna Przeczytanych tematów 13120

PRZYSPIESZ SPALANIE TŁUSZCZU!

Nowa ulepszona formuła, zawierająca szereg specjalnie dobranych ekstraktów roślinnych, magnez oraz chrom oraz opatentowany związek CAPSIMAX®.

Sprawdź
Najnowsza odpowiedź. Aktualizacja:
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
hehe no wlasnie ja wrzucam na dobry sen i po piciu wlasnie sam magnez. Cynku mam dosc z diety i multiwitaminy

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 1 Napisanych postów 100 Wiek 35 lat Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 654
wez to na polski i dopiero na sfd duzo ssie dowiedziałem z tego twojego arta
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 11145 Napisanych postów 51525 Wiek 30 lat Na forum 24 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
powiem tak

ZMA -> strata kasy i w dodatku na to co ma w środku
kosztuje fortunę , to powinno kosztować 10/15 zł a nie 50+
Buzery teścia -> no tu już zależy jakie bo niektóre naprawdę
czuć nie tylko po libido

Zmieniony przez - VinsSFD w dniu 2009-09-26 13:36:24
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 9 Napisanych postów 750 Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 8629
Buzerki teścia to na bank poczujemy, mogą nam pomóc przeżyć PCT. Ale przysadki to one nie odblokują. Sog już nie włazi.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 11145 Napisanych postów 51525 Wiek 30 lat Na forum 24 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
to chyba dlatego nikt mi nigdy nie kazał tego pochłaniać po cyklach;)
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 9 Napisanych postów 750 Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 8629
justine197 na SFD czytałem temat kolesia który się permenem odblokowywać chciał
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Najlepsze to ze jest badanie (chyba na szczurach eheh) ze niedobór cynku zaburza konwersje - tesc- estro w sensie podnosi poziom aromatazy w organizmie. Ofkors to wszystko u osobnikow z jego niedoborem.
I potem na odzywkach z zma pisza producenci ze cynk pomaga w obnizeniu estro. Heheh to sie nazywa interpretacja wyników na wlasna korzysc

Kilku naukowców proponuje dawki rzedu 100-150mg cynku ed w celu podniesienia ratio tesc-estro. Ja jednak nigdy nie widzialem na to dowodow.

Jak macie niedobór w diecie to jak najbardziej. Jak przyjmujecie cynk w multiwitaminie lub solo w dawce hmmm powiedzmy 30mg na dzien to nie widze powodow aby brac go wiecej i tracic kase na cos co nie dziala

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 3 Napisanych postów 454 Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 12324
Roid jakbyś mógl to przetłumaczyć na pl lub ktoś kto może ale bez przekłamywan...
wiele słyszałem ale wg ulotek producentów o plusach zma, dlatego chetnie poznam badania odnosnie syplementacji tą kombinacją.
oczywiscie sog jak łyknie.
pozdr.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Dibo22 V-Mistrz SFD
Znawca
Szacuny 30 Napisanych postów 4502 Wiek 40 lat Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 71752
zma wg mnie działa ale tylko u ludzi, którzy mają obniżony poziom testa, właśnie przez saa, nawet jeśli nie działa to u mnie efekt placebo jest na tyle silny że nie poskąpię tych 20zł
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
"Buzerki teścia to na bank poczujemy, mogą nam pomóc przeżyć PCT. Ale przysadki to one nie odblokują."

Hehe jakub a jak inaczej maja podnoscic tescia jak nie przez przysadke???? (jesli ofkors dzialaja) hehe Nie ma innej opcji tesc u mezczyzn jest wytwarzany (posrednio) dzieki hormonom przysadki (mala ilosc przez kore nadnerczy)

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 183 Napisanych postów 12431 Wiek 38 lat Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 185431
dla mnie zma jest fajne z powodu swojego wplywu na sen i zdecydowanie wole to niz stosowanie melatoniny, 5-htp i innych wspomagaczy snu

a zma primaforce kosztuje 16$ i starcza na 2 miechy wiec cena nie jest tragiczna
Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Następny temat

deca phenylprop, sus500, trenadrol, stromba

WHEY premium