Doping

słowa kluczowe: ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 14274

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 96 Napisanych postów 8310 Na forum 20 lat Przeczytanych tematów 38343
Bardzo fajny art. najciekawsze jest to, że przyznaje się do urzywania koksów - ale uwaga:

400mg Deci na tydzień + Primka przez 8 tygodni. Jeden cykl w roku na masę i 1 czy 2 przed konkursem czy coś takiego nie chce mi się od nowa czytać.

Fajne dawki. Jeżeli to jest prawda to potwierdza teorię, że mój trener miał rację mówiąc, że zawodnicy używają 1/3 dawek, niż pozostali.

Kulfa tłumaczył tego nie będę napewno!!!

Miłej lektury!

Source: Nuclear Nutrition

EDITORS NOTE*

LEE PRIEST. IFBB PROFESSIONAL SINCE 1993, HAS ACHIEVED AND ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN ANY BODYBUILDER CAN DESIRE. MEETING WITH LEE HAS ALLOWED ME TO SEE THAT HIS RECOGNITION AND POPULARITY IN THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING HAS NOT MADE HIM OBNOXIOUS OR COCKY AT ALL. DESPITE ALL THE PRESS LEE RECEIVES FOR HIS "OUTSPOKEN" COMMENTS, HE PROJECTS A MODEST DEMEANOR AND A HUMANE EXISTENCE. LEE DONATES MONEY TO HOMELESS SHELTERS AND CHILDREN AND FILLS HIS HOME WITH RESCUED ANIMALS. HE REGULARLY HOSTS DINNER PARTIES AND BARBECUES FOR HIS FRIENDS STOCKED WITH ENORMOUS SUPPLIES TO FILL EACH GUEST FOR A WEEK. I’M SURE THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE YOU IMAGINE WHEN YOU THINK OF LEE PRIEST. HERE IS A GUY WHO IS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO ENJOY HIS SUCCESS, HIS MONEY, HIS FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY.

WITHOUT QUESTION, WHEN THE WORD HARD-CORE IS MENTIONED LEE PRIEST’S NAME IS NOT TOO FAR BEHIND. AT 5’5’’ AND AN OFFSEASON WEIGHT BETWEEN 285-300LBS (STILL SHOWING ABS!!) ONE COULD EASILY ARGUE THAT POUND FOR POUND; LEE PRIEST IS THE BIGGEST MAN IN THE SPORT. I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SIT DOWN WITH THE MAN KNOWN AS "THE BLOND MYTH" AND DELVE DEEP INTO HIS THOUGHTS ON BODYBUILDING COMPETITION, NUTRITION, TRAINING AND PHARMACEUTICALS…

LEE I HAVE TO TELL YOU, SEEING YOU EVERY YEAR COME IN SHREDDED AND HUGE AND STILL PLACE BEHIND PEOPLE LIKE DILLET AND RAY MAKES ME LOSE ALL HOPE THAT BODYBUILDING WILL EVER BE A TRUE SPORT. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHY YOU GET PLACED BELOW SOMEONE LIKE SHAWN RAY WHO HAS NOT GAINED SO MUCH AS 5 POUNDS OF TISSUE SINCE FIRST TURNING PRO BACK IN 1987. I MEAN, IF WE TOOK THE TOP BODYBUILDERS FROM 1987 AND HAD THEM SOMEHOW COMPETE TODAY, NOT ONE OF THEM—EXCEPT FOR LEE HANEY---WOULD BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT EVEN LOWER CALIBER PRO-SHOW. BE HONEST AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

I don’t know? Some people say it’s the height thing with me only being 5’5’’, but Shawn is only 2 inches taller than I am. They say he’s got the perfect symmetry, and I really don’t feel my symmetry is any better or worse than his is, but mass wise I have a lot more mass than Shawn does. I think it’s because he’s black that he places ahead of me, I mean I am not racist, but if you look over the past 3 years, the I.F.B.B. has stood for the International Federation Of Black Bodybuilders…

(LEE WAS WAS LAUGHING HISTERICALLY AT THIS POINT AND TOTALLY JOKING, MOCKINGLY IMPLYING THAT REVERSE RACISM IS THE CAUSE OF HIS PLACINGS, SO PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME COMMENTS THAT LEE IS A RACIST...HE WAS TOTALLY JOKING)

I also think, with Shawn, since he’s been around so long, he walks on stage and automatically gets placed in the top 5. The same thing happens with Flex. Now with Flex he almost always deserves it, but on occasion he has come in less than sharp and still gets placed high, hell sometimes he even wins. Remember the Iron Man a few years ago when Aaron Baker looked ****ing insane and he lost to and out of shape Flex? I honestly think the judges are too lazy to sometimes even look up to see who is actually in shape and who isn’t. If an unknown comes along, like Marcus Ruhl, and he is the best on that day, he should win. Yet they place guys who are known and not in shape ahead of him, and this poor guy is left wondering what the **** he has to do to get a fair deal. Again I think it goes back to the judges being too lazy, they know someone like Flex is entering a show and they automatically place him in a top spot before they ever even see what he looks like.

THIS IS TRUE, BUT THE BIZARRE THING WITH SHAWN IS THAT HE IS NOT IN THE LIMELIGHT ALL THAT MUCH, ALL HE DOES IS ONE SHOW A YEAR.

I guess we just have to put it under the category of the Bermuda Triangle or Rosewell…..No one is really quite sure why these mystical events occur, but they do…

THE OTHER DAY I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A GUY WHO SWORE THAT HE "KNOWS" THAT YOU USE 1 GRAM OF TEST PER DAY 365 DAYS PER YEAR. HELL EVEN MY EX-PARTNER BORRESEN WOULD GO AROUND CLAIMING YOU USED 3000MG OF GEAR PER DAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE AND ALL OTHER OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY FLOATED ABOUT YOU, PARTICULARLY ON THESE INTERNET BODYBUILDING BOARDS?

Oh well the experts on the Internet bodybuilding boards…well they know everything now don’t they. In fact, I go on the boards just to find out what I am supposed to be taking in case I forget. Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno. The fact is when it comes to training, diet and drugs; I’ve always been honest and tell people what exactly I do. And when I tell them that courses for me are something like 2cc’s of deca and 2cc’s of primo a week for 6-8 weeks, they tell me bull**** 2cc’s, more like 2 bottles. What can I say, some guys go way overboard, but I don’t. I hate needles and I’d much rather just get fat and train heavy in the off-season.
Last year at the Ironman, people complained about my condition and said I was through, but the fact is, is that I did that show totally natural just to prove I could do it. Sure I was 15lbs smaller and not as hard, but I still looked pretty good. I’d like to see the other guys do a show naturally. Oh I forgot, Ronnie Coleman is the Natural Mr. Olympia…

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOUR COURSES HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST AND THEY ARE LESS THAN WHAT STATE LEVEL COMPETITORS USE. OF COURSE IF I HAVE MY WAY, THAT WILL ALL CHANGE

Like I said, I hate needles and hate taking the ****. I use 3 or 4 compounds ( primo, winstrol, clen and maybe some gh) all in small amounts during my precontest training because it helps me keep my size and helps me recovery

WELL WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE OFFSEASON THAN?

Nothing! Or almost nothing. I typically will do one mass course consisting of deca and primo in the amounts I mentioned before for 6-8 weeks and then I’ll have 4-6 months clean depending on when my next show is. I really don’t give a **** if people believe it, but that’s the truth. If it helps them to justify why I am a pro and they are not, they will believe that I walk around with a blatter pack of test on an I.V. drip all day long. Remember that article on the web last year called the Dead Pool?

DON’T YOU EVER WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DID A COUPLE OF MORE AGGRESSIVE MASS COURSES DURING YOUR OFFSEASON? CHRIST, YOU’D PROBABLY COMPETE AT 230LBS. SHREDDED AT A HEIGHT OF 5’5’’(WHICH WOULD EQUATE TO 250LBS. IN THE BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES SEEING HOW THEY ALWAYS LIE ABOUT THE COMPETITORS WEIGHTS)….THAT WOULD BE INSANE

Yeah, when I hear the amounts others are using and the amounts I’m supposed to be using, it makes me wonder. Especially since the little amounts I use now have resulted in good gains. But then you run the risk of falling into the "if 2 work then 4 must be better" and where does it stop?

THAT STATEMENT HAS SOME VALIDITY, BUT I THINK YOU ERROR ON THE SIDE OF BEING WAY TO CONSERVATIVE. THERE’S A FINE LINE BETWEEN ABUSE AND PROPER USE OF LARGER AMOUNTS AT THE RIGHT TIMES. MY OWN THOUGHTS ARE THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOME OF THE NEWER TRENDS AND NEWER TECHNOLOGY THAT COULD MAKE A REAL CHANGE IN AN ALREADY FREAKY PHYSIQUE

I am though…(laughing) Look see, as we speak I am eating 2 hotdogs and a diet mountain dew…That’s my heavy cycle

WATCH OUT NOW, WITHIN 3 DAYS THERE WILL BE RUMORS ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT LEE PRIEST EATS 30 HOTDOGS AND WASHES IT DOWN WITH A CASE OF DIET MOUNTAIN DEW…..

I know…..sometimes I start rumors on myself, just to see how fast these ****ing idiots spread them…I had an ingrown hair in my head that was removed last year and within a few days I was getting calls from my friend in Texas saying he heard I had brain cancer..

WELL THEN YOU SHOULD GET A BURIAL PLOT NEXT TO ME, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO BORRESEN, I’M DYING OF BRAIN CANCER…..
LET’S GET BACK TO BORRESEN FOR A SECOND. WHEN I FIRST MET HIM HE SAID THAT YOU AND MILOS (SARCEV) WERE DOING THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX AND SPECIFICALLY WANTED TO TALK WITH PAUL ABOUT HIS THEORIES. IS THIS CORRECT?

No, I didn’t even know Paul. Milos and myself were eating ice cream and apple pie after the contest and Kerry Kayes came into the restaurant with some of the guys from Chemical Warfare (his company). They sat at the table next to us and Kerry (who Milos and myself knew well) introduced everyone to us. One of the guys was Paul. I think we spoke 5 maybe 10 words to him, we mainly spoke with Kerry the whole time.

THAT’S FUNNY, CAUSE THE STORY I GOT FROM PAUL, WAS THAT HE WAS SITTING WITH YOU AND MILOS AND YOU WERE PICKING HIS BRAIN AND KERRY CAME IN AND INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO YOU GUYS AND YOU TOLD HIM TO KINDLY LEAVE YOU ALONE AS YOU WANTED TO ONLY SPEAK WITH PAUL….

Sorry, but it just did not happen that way. But look at the source.

BACK TO BODYBUILDING, WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS OFFSEASON AND UPCOMING CONTEST SEASON?

For the offseason….EATING! Actually I only have 2 months left before I start my contest prep for the NOC

ARE YOU GOING TO DO A MASS COURSE BEFORE THAT?

I don’t know….don’t push me (laughing) Have I got enough time to do one?

WELL YOU HAVE 8 WEEKS BEFORE YOU START YOUR CONTEST PREP AND THE MASS COURSE WOULD ONLY BE 4 OR 6 WEEKS….

I might then….I might…If I am a good boy, I might….Then I’ll do the NOC and Mr. Olympia. So if I have time I will do the mass course you map out for me, then I will go into pre-contest for the NOC. Then I have about 2 months off and then start dieting again for the Mr. Olympia.

WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY OF EATING IN THE OFF SEASON FOR LEE PRIEST. (ACCORDING TO PAUL IT’S GOBS OF INSULIN AND 30 BIG MACS) AND JUST YESTERDAY, I WAS SENT AN ANONYMOUS GOSSIP COLUMN THAT CLAIMED YOU WERE SPOTTED EATING 2 LARGE PIZZAS BY YOURSELF. BUT I THINK YOU ARE A SLIGHTLY MORE RELIABLE SOURCE ON THE MATTER

Well seeing how I don’t like pizza all that much, that story is pretty much shot to ****. When I go to a place like McDonald’s I’ll typically order 2 hamburgers, small fried, a shack and 6 chicken nuggets. I never eat large amounts at any one sitting I just eat what I want all throughout the day, constantly picking at food. As for insulin use, I’m hypoglycemic and cannot use insulin and have no desire to anyway. If you want I’ll give you my doctor’s number and he can show you my blood sugar tests.

WHAT ARE YOU WEIGHING RIGHT NOW?

Well I just got over stomach flu last week, which made me lose 12 lbs., so I’m currently 242. Getting back to the ridiculous claims about people seeing me eat in a restaurant, I’d love to know who the **** they are seeing because I rarely go out to eat. To me it’s hit the drive through and go home.

YOU MEAN YOU’RE NOT A FIXTURE AT THE "FIREHOUSE"?

**** the FIREHOUSE! The food sucks, and it’s overpriced. It’s where the "IN-CROWD" goes to be seen eating their chicken breast and rice looking like fat bags of **** and gossiping about people like me. You ever notice that there are always 20 out-of town wannabe bodybuilders wearing spandex tank tops bloated and holding 40 pounds of water trying to be noticed?

YEAH, IT’S ****ING SAD. BODYBUILDERS’ WONDER WHY THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOESN’T ACCEPT THEM, YET THERE ARE SOME THAT PRACTICALLY WALK AROUND WITH NEON SIGNS AROUND THEIR NECKS SAYING "NOTICE ME". UNFORTUNATELY BODYBUILDING ATTRACTS A LOT OF INSECURE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BIGGER ARMS. GETTING BACK TO GEAR USE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT IN TERMS OF THE SPORT AND WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING?

They’re never gonna stop it in any sport. Bodybuilders get accused of being worse than any other sport in terms of use because we look so different. But on a list of steroid use in sports I once read a few years back, bodybuilding was number 8 and soccer players were number 1. My only problem is with the young kids who want to start using them before they have even started training or built up any type of natural base.

WELL ACCORDING TO SOME OF THE RUMORS ABOUT YOU, YOU STARTED USING GEAR WHEN YOU WERE 13 AND IT STUNTED YOUR GROWTH, WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE ONLY 5’5’’.

Well the fact is, I did my first cycle at the age of 19, which was 2 cc’s of Solay Deca a week for 8 weeks. As for my growth being stunted, I’m the tallest in my family. My mom is 5’4", my sister is 5’3’’ my father is 5’5", my grandfather’s 5’3’’ so there goes that theory.

WHAT IS YOUR TRAINING LIKE? I KNOW IT DIFFERS DRAMATICALLY FROM THE WAY I FEEL IT SHOULD BE DONE, BUT I’D LIKE TO HERE IT FROM YOU.

Well, I normally like to keep it heavy if I can, unless I’m injured and have to go light which I hate. I like to do between 6 and 8 reps per sets and a minimum of 16 sets per bodypart, sometimes 20 and for legs even more….but that’s because I’M A ****ING ANIMAL (jesting and laughing ).

YOU GOT IN TROUBLE LAST YEAR FOR MAKING THE OBVIOUS STATEMENT THAT THE JUDGING IS SUSPECT DUE TO THE FACT THAT CERTAIN JUDGES SLEEP WITH THE COMPETITORS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. FEEL FREE NOT TO COMMENT, BUT WHERE THE **** DO THEY GET OFF FINING YOU, WHEN IT IS PRETTY MUCH COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT AT LEAST ONE RATHER BODACIOUS AND HOT FEMALE JUDGE HAS SCREWED MORE THAN A FEW BODYBUILDERS. EVEN BEING OVERHEARD TO SAY "I DON’T CARE WHAT FLEX LOOKS LIKE, I ALWAYS PLACE HIM AHEAD CAUSE I THINK HE’S SO GOD**** SEXY!" WHERE THE **** DO THEY GET THESE JUDGES? A STRIP CLUB?

Well that’s a good question. I wonder where some of these judges come from and why they are judging. I’m not trying to put anyone down, but some people are qualified to be judges like Mike Katz and Albert Beckles, and some have absolutely no right whatsoever. Nowadays, a lot of the judging is done even before the competitors hit the stage because they expert that a person will be in shape. And god forbid you express your thoughts and it rubs a promoter or official the wrong way, the next thing you know, you’re marked down 4 slots before you even step on stage. To me one thing should have nothing to do with the other. Professionals don’t behave that way. If policemen behave that way they are fired or suspended, if businessmen behave that way they are sued for discrimination. But not the judges. I could tell you dozens of stories about some of the judges, but I cannot afford the fines. (laughing)

WHO ARE SOME OF THE BODYBUILDERS OUT THERE THAT IMPRESS YOU

I’ve always liked the freakier types of physiques. Tom Platz, Phil Hill, Eddie Robinson, Mohammed Benazzizia and of course Dorian. I really liked Dorian because of his work ethic. You could see that he busted his ass when he trained. The guys today give you every ****ing excuse in the world not to train and use nothing but machines. Although bodybuilders don’t get a lot of money, the money they do get often makes them lazy. If you look, you can see that some of the pros looked better and trained harder when they were amateurs fighting to win a pro card.

WELL EVEN ARNOLD WAS NOTORIOUS FOR TRAINING 3 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR AND THEN NOT TOUCHING A WEIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE TIME, AND IF YOU SEE PICTURES OF HIM IN HIS "OFF SEASON" HE’S A SCRAWNY AND SOFT 200LBS.

Right. I can respect Arnold for what he accomplished, but to me I really admire and respect someone like Dorian because he always worked hard and busted his but in the gym every day. Now days, I see some of the top pro’s training and it’s a joke. As soon as the set starts to become uncomfortable they stop. They never push themselves to the point of real pain or discomfort. You never see them crawling out of a gym after training. They look like they just woke up from a nap. It’s sad to see when someone has genetics 10 times better than Dorian, but trains 30 times less hard. They are satisfied with less than their best. To me, my best is all that matters….I would be disgraced even if I won the Mr. Olympia and new I only gave it 70% my best. There’s no honor in that.

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

THIS YEARS N.O.C. WAS A ****ING JOKE. HOW ON EARTH DILLET WON IS ANYBODY’S GUESS. THE FACT IS, THAT RUHL WAS 15LBS. BIGGER AND IN BETTER CONDITION AND YET HE GOT STUCK IN FOURTH PLACE. WHAT DOES THIS GUY HAVE TO DO TO GET A FAIR SHAKE.

I like Paul alot and he’s a friend of mine, but I’ve seen him look a lot better and Marcus Ruhl looked incredible. People say that Ruhl’s shapes not that great, but to me his shape is no better or worse than Dorian or Nassers and he has as much mass and in great condition. It goes back to the judging and the lack of consistency. If you notice, they’ll sometimes place a freakier, less symmetrical bodybuilder first and then give second to a symmetrical physique, then give 3rd to another freak etc. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason half the time and people like Marcus Ruhl pay the price. To me it’s worse for the women because they are constantly having to guess at what the judges are looking for. I feel sorry for them.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE WOMEN TO…BUT IT’S BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE MEN WITH BREAST IMPLANTS….CHRIST SOME OF THESE THINGS LOOK HAVE 5 O’CLOCK SHADOWS AND VOICES DEEPER THAN JAMES EARL JONES NOT TO MENTION WARPED SKELETAL STRUCTURE AND BULGES IN THEIR PANTS FROM THEIR OVER GROWN CLITS…..TO ME THEY ARE WALKING VOMIT INDUCERS. ALRIGHT, LET’S CHANGE THE FOCUS TO THE WOMEN. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSVESTITE SHOWS MASKED AS "WOMEN’S BODYBUILDING"

Well there are a few out there that still look feminine, but there comes a point when they go way overboard. Lenda Murray had a nice balance between being feminine and muscular as did Cory Everson and Anja Langer. I look at some of these competitors and swear they are guys who had sex changes or they are guys who couldn’t cut it in the men’s division so they just tucked their dicks under, put on some make-up and compete in the women’s division. I mean on the Howard Stern show they had Nicole Bass on and they made her take a DNA test to prove she is a women. Nothing against her, she’s nice and all, but it’s a shame what she did to herself. The general public looks at her and they don’t understand about women’s bodybuilding so they think she is a transvestite and a man.

WELL COUNT ME IN WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAUSE I SURE AS **** DON’T UNDERSTAND IT EITHER. TO ME, A PHYSIQUE LIKE MONICA BRANDT (LAST YEAR AT THE FITNESS O) SHOULD BE WHAT MISS OLYMPIA IS ALL ABOUT. CORY EVERSON WAS ABOUT AS FAR AS THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE PUSHED IN MY OPINION. FITNESS COMPETITIONS INJECTED KNEW LIFE INTO THE SPORT FOR WOMEN AND YET WE ARE STARTING TO SEE A LOT OF WIDESPREAD DRUG USE EVEN IN THIS ARENA. CARE TO COMMENT?

Tell me about it, I know lots of fitness girls that live on clenbuterol, cytomel, winstrol and primobolan. Then they go around claiming they are natural and put down other women bodybuilders. But then again you have a lot of men bodybuilders and models that claim to be natural and I know who they are buying their drugs from.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A CERTAIN WELL KNOWN PRETTY BOY "NATURAL UNIVERSE" WINNER WHO IS ALSO CURRENTLY ON A "BATTLING" T.V. SHOW.

Why yes I am….I guess you can say you are steroid free when you mostly use growth hormone and clenbuterol

LET’S TALK ABOUT THE 1999 MR. O AND HOW YOU SAW IT IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME IT WENT COLEMAN, WHEELER, CORMIER, LEVRONE, RAY, EL SONBATY, DILLET, YOURSELF,( Lee interrupts laughing: you mean there was a white guy up there in the top 10, how did that happen) JACKSON AND SARCEV….. I think that it could have gone either way with between Flex and Ronnie. The only thing Ronnie had better than flex was shredded glutes and to me (and according to I.F.B.B. rules) the ass isn’t a judging point, but ronnie walked around with is posing trunks up his ass. To me when my ass is my best bodypart I’m gonna quite the sport. As for the rest of the placings, 3rd through 8th could have gone in any way and made sense. Granted I was a little more depleted than I should have been, but I was in as good or better shape than anyone ahead of me and pound for pound I have as much if not more mass, but who knows.

LAST QUESTION: ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE COMING YEAR?

Yes…Lee Priest will get screwed no matter what he does and I guarantee no matter how I look at the N.O.C. there will be someone there they place ahead of me.

THAT WOULD LEAVE ONE TO BELIEVE THAT IT MIGHT BEHOOVE YOU TO LISTEN TO MY ADVICE.

(Lee starts laughing before he speaks) What’s that…shave my head and paint myself black? Enter the contest as Shawn Ray? I was thinking for the next Olympia I would paint myself black and put my name down as Shawn Ray seeing how the judges usually don’t even bother to look up to see who it is that they are automatically placing in the top spots.

ACTUALLY I WAS THINKING MORE ALONG THE LINES OF THE MASS COURSE AND CONTEST PREP COURSE I SUGGESTED

I know, but think about it, even if the judges realize there are 2 Shawn Ray’s competing I will probably get placed higher just because of the name recognition.

THANKS LEE, YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY VIEW OF WHAT BODYBUILDING SHOULD BE ABOUT AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE YOU GET THE PLACINGS YOU DESERVE. HOPEFULLY YOU WOULD BE OPEN TO DO THIS AGAIN SOMETIME.

*NOTE: LEE PRIEST IS NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A RACIST. ANY REFERENCES TO RACE IN THIS ARTICLE WERE DONE SO PURELY FOR COMICAL PURPOSES. LEE SIMPLY FEELS THAT WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE AN INORDINATE NUMBER OF INJUSTICES ARE OFTEN BLAMED ON THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN. WHILE THIS IS CERTAINLY TRUE IN MANY, MANY CASES, OUR SOCIETY HAS BECOME SO OVERLY-SENSITIVE AND POLITICALLY CORRECT THAT IF YOU CALL SOMEONE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE THEY BEHAVE LIKE ONE, AND THEY HAPPEN TO BE OF A DIFFERENT RACE, YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY ACCUSED OF BEING A RACIST. IN THIS ARTICLE, LEE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF HE CRIED REVERSE RACISM AS A WAY TO MOCK THE CURRENT CONDITION OF OUR SOCIETY. I MYSELF FOUND LEE'S SENSE OF HUMOR TO BE REFRESHING IN A WORLD FULL OF BORING ARTICLES THAT GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO INSITE INTO THE HUMAN SIDE OF PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS

Be real - you have to make this shit your life. If you aren't in it all the way fully committed don't f***ing bother.

Ekspert SFD
Pochwały Postów 686 Wiek 32 Na forum 11 Płeć Mężczyzna Przeczytanych tematów 13120

PRZYSPIESZ SPALANIE TŁUSZCZU!

Nowa ulepszona formuła, zawierająca szereg specjalnie dobranych ekstraktów roślinnych, magnez oraz chrom oraz opatentowany związek CAPSIMAX®.

Sprawdź
Najnowsza odpowiedź. Aktualizacja:
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 22 Napisanych postów 2638 Wiek 42 lat Na forum 20 lat Przeczytanych tematów 22660
NIE PATRZE NA daty bo i tak zadko ostatnio tu bywam(brak czasu wolnego)ale jeszcze niedawno była taka sama konwersacja z innym forumowiczem!!!powiem tylko UPS

I'LL BE BACK BIGGER,BETTER AND MORE BAD!!TOTAL FULLBLOWN!
Odżywki, Suplementy na SFD - Kreatyna, CLA, Aminokwasy, Karnityna, HMB, Białko</a>
Odchudzanie na SFD - Dieta, odchudzanie, spalacze tłuszczu, ćwiczenia karnityna, ładny brzuszek</a>

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
e-lite Moderator
Ekspert
Szacuny 3608 Napisanych postów 36527 Wiek 42 lat Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 260866
"Oh I forgot, Ronnie Coleman is the Natural Mr. Olympia"

Dalej nie czytam
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Znawca
Szacuny 29 Napisanych postów 5693 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 31085
I'd like to see the other guys do a show naturally. Oh I forgot, Ronnie Coleman is the Natural Mr. Olympia

Ironia ?

.__._.__.__||_
/.__||.'__/|_-_|
..(_.||..|......||_
\_,_||_|.......\_/...:LIGHT!:.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Znawca
Szacuny 29 Napisanych postów 5693 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 31085
Uriel, nie uwazasz tego za podpuche troche? Jak ktos taki moze pozwolic sobie na stosowanie deki jesli ona jest wykrywalna w organizmie przez 18 m-cy...

.__._.__.__||_
/.__||.'__/|_-_|
..(_.||..|......||_
\_,_||_|.......\_/...:LIGHT!:.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
e-lite Moderator
Ekspert
Szacuny 3608 Napisanych postów 36527 Wiek 42 lat Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 260866
Czytaj uważniej - "I use 3 or 4 compounds ( primo, winstrol, clen and maybe some gh) all in small amounts..."
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
e-lite Moderator
Ekspert
Fajny art - sog.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Nie nie - Ronnie Coleman Natural Bodybuilder to jest joke - on chciał, żeby ktoś z nich zrobił naturalny show bez dragów.

4 środki to on uzywa - ale generalnie trzyma się 2ccm Deci + 2ccm Primki.

Priest, Levrone jada na bardzo niskich dawkach SAA a Ronnie oraz Flex na za***iście wysokich. Ale tu nie chodzi o SAA - Oni zapier.dalają kosmiczne dawki HGH + Insulina i tu 400mg Deci i primki + fenomenalna genetyka = OK. Poza tym musicie wiedzieć, że Ci ludzi wp*****lają w siebie ESISCLENE przed występem w partie mięśniowe oraz przed każdym treningiem określonej grupy mięśniowej. Nasser od tego nie mógł przejść z jedneg urządzenia na na drugi - musiał usiąść i złapać oddech... he he wariaci... !!! No comment.

Flex Wheeler wpier.dalał 40 shotów esisclenu w plecy zanim wychodził na scenę - kulfa makabra...

Ronnie, Flex to fakt walą 3g testy na tydzień + 800mg Deci + 800mg Boldka + 50mg Dianabolu i ewentualnie Tren.

Tylko po co być 365 dni non toper na koxie.

Paranoja i zboczenie z kursu - pozdrawiam!

Be real - you have to make this shit your life. If you aren't in it all the way fully committed don't f***ing bother.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Artlite - oni nie mają kontrol dopingowych tylko diuretyczne - na takim poziome to nie ma sensu.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
e-lite Moderator
Ekspert
Maciek te dawki Ronniego to skąd wytrzasnąłeś?
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Było napisane w wywiadzie - w wypowiedziach forumowiczów - kolo jest dobrze obeznany w towarzystwie - jakis tam znajomy organizatora Ironmana Pro Invitational - rozmawiał z coniektórymi... he he

Ale mnie to w sumie obojętne - moga sobie i grama dziennie brać... he he... bo i niektórzy tak robią.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Aaaaghh wrzucę raz jeszcze - możesz Wojtek sobie pomyśleć jak to mniej więcej wygląda!!!

Week:
1) Denkall Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Reforvit 25mg/ml (3ml/day)
2) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Reforvit 25mg/ml (3ml/day)
3) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Reforvit 25mg/ml (3ml/day)
4) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Reforvit 25mg/ml (3ml/day)
5) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Reforvit 25mg/ml (3ml/day)
6) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Reforvit 25mg/ml (3ml/day)
7) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week)
8) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week)
9) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week)
10) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week)
11) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Anadrol (150mg/day)
12) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Anadrol (150mg/day)
13) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Anadrol (150mg/day)
14) Test 400 (1/ed), Deca 300 (900mg/week), Anadrol (150mg/day)
15) OFF
16) HCG 5000iu/e5d
17) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Suspension (100mg/day)
18) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Suspension (100mg/day)
19) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
20) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
21) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
22) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Tren (100mg/day)
23) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Tren (100mg/day)
24) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Tren (100mg/day)
25) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Tren (100mg/day)
26) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Tren (100mg/day)
27) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Tren (100mg/day)
28) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
29) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
30) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
31) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
32) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
33) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
34) Primotest 250 (1/ed), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
35) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
36) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
37) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
38) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
39) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week)
40) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
41) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
42) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
43) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
44) Propionate (900mg/week), Ultragan Eq (800mg/week), Anavar (50mg/day)
45) Propionate (500mg/week)
46) Propionate (500mg/week)
47) HCG/Clomid
48) HCG/Clomid
49) Clomid

So essentially it's:

Test 400 (1ml/ed) Week 1-14
Deca 300 (3ml/week) Week 1-14
Reforvit (3ml/d) Week 1-6
Anadrol (150mg/d) Week 11-14
OFF Week 15
HCG @ 5000iu e5d Week 16 and into Week 17
Primotest 250 (1ml/ed) Week 17-34
Ultragan Eq (800mg/week) Week 17-44
Suspension (100mg/day) Week 17-18
Tren (100mg/day) Week 22-27
Anavar (50mg/day) Week 29-34, Week 40-44
Propionate (900mg/week) 35-44
Propionate (500mg/week) 45-46
HCG/Clomid PCT

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

co to deca dik (;

Następny temat

Ból,co jest nie tak - Pomozcie!!

Wiecej